This section of the newsletter gives you important updates from our team. As always, please reach out to your local field representative, or anyone on our team with any questions.
- Donations made to your agency. Here at Good Shepherd Food Bank, we sometimes receive donations on behalf of your agency, which we deposit into your account to help cover your shared maintenance fees and purchased food costs. We have historically sent e-mails to alert you to the funds. Going forward we will instead ask that you review your donations monthly when reviewing your statement. Your donations/grants balance can be viewed online in your GSFB account, or within your monthly generated e-statement. To access your Statements and other information online, please follow this guidance document. As always, should there be a need for help in finding that information, you can always reach out to the Agency Services team!
- Food Safety Training. Several of you have asked when we will be offering a new round of food safety trainings. Please see the article in this issue about our new food safety training toolkit, and be on the lookout for an email to your program in mid-May with details about where to find the toolkit and how to complete the new training. Included in the mid-May communication will be details about how often your program needs to receive training and who needs to be trained.
- Product Availability Information. When you log in to place your order through our online ordering portal, you’ve likely noticed there are announcements listed that change from time to time. We have recently begun using this space to list updates about products that are out of stock with our expected inventory replenishment date. Other important product or closure reminders are also listed here. Please take a look through these announcements when you are placing your agency’s order online.
- 2018 Holiday and Inventory Calendar: Click here
- Agency Services Team Contacts: The Agency Services team at Good Shepherd Food Bank consists of our field staff based throughout the state, an administrative support position in Auburn, and the Agency Services Manager, also based in Auburn. Contact information for our team is updated and available on our website here: https://www.gsfb.org/help/partner-agency-resources/contact-community-partnerships/