This section of the newsletter will give updated news from our team. Please click on the links below to learn more about each topic. As always, please reach out to your local field representative, or anyone on our team with any questions.
- The Agency Services team at Good Shepherd Food Bank consists of our field staff based throughout the state, an administrative support position in Auburn, and the Agency Services Manager, also based in Auburn. Contact information for our team is updated and available on our website here: https://www.gsfb.org/help/partner-agency-resources/contact-community-partnerships/
- We have recently begun a project to combine the duties of our Agency Services Field Representatives with our Retail Store Program Coordinator staff positions. These two positions, one managing our partner agency relationships, and one managing our food donor relationships, have had overlapping territories until now. In an effort to improve efficiency, we are piloting the combination of these positions. This means that in the future your local agency field representative will also be who you reach out to in regards to retail store donations. This will also allow a reduction in the size of our field staff territories, meaning staff will spend less time driving in their car and more time directly working on the development of food security resources in the community. We are piloting this project in Central Maine to start.
- We are welcoming a new Agency Services Coordinator as Sarah Colborn, who has been in this position since earlier this spring, will be moving into a new role here in support of the pilot mentioned above. Your new Agency Services Coordinator is Kristen D’Eramo. Kristen started this week and is learning quickly and will be jumping on the phones next week. She will be a great support to you for any questions you have about your agency orders, online ordering guidance, submission of TEFAP reporting forms, accessing your online statements, making payments to your account, and much more. Kristen can be reached at (207)782-3554 x1120 or email@example.com.
- 2017 Holiday and Inventory Calendar - https://www.gsfb.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2017-calendar-with-closures.pdf
- Winter Storm Policy - https://www.gsfb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Winter-Storm-Policy-2017.docx