Good Shepherd Food Bank will launch its 2016 Capacity
Building Grant cycle on April 1st
Application and program outline
materials will be posted on GSFB’s website and emailed to all Tier 2 agencies (food pantries, soup kitchens, emergency shelters, and youth programs) on April 1st.
- Application deadline will be June
- Awards will be announced by August
- Grant agreements will be due back
to the Food Bank by September 1st.
- Awards will be issued after
- Reporting will be due to the Food
Bank by December 1st (though some funders may require a different
Program outline materials will include how much funding an
agency can request and whether funding is limited to a particular project or
purchase (cold storage, for example) in keeping with the funders’ requirements.
Look for more information on April 1st.