Our partners are doing outstanding work all around the state to address hunger and hunger-related issues in their communities. This work begins with distributing food but often doesn't end there!
- identifying community partners and getting their support
- creative fundraising strategies
- efficient ways to move more food to more people
- accessing more nutritious food for your consumers.
- data collection
- reaching elders and the homebound
- building a board of directors
- expanding a program's hours or relocating to another site
- getting a 501c3
- how to write a compelling grant proposal.
Overall, these conferences will celebrate the impact your program and our collective network of programs make in our communities and state every day.
We want pictures of you, your program, your volunteers, your donors, your food drive organizers, anyone and everyone who supports your program. Do you have a creative storage or food display idea? A special outreach program? A cooperative transportation model? We will have a slide show that will highlight and lift up our partner agencies and our network as a whole. Please send any pictures you have by email to Tia Harris at email@example.com.
Say "yes!" and join us!
Monday, May 5, at our Auburn warehouse (register)
Monday, May 12, at Jeff's Catering, 15 Littlefield Way, Brewer (register)
Monday, May 19, at Holy Rosary Parish Center, Caribou (register)